InvestSmart Diecast

 Global Collector's have an eye and a passion for the things they like to collect . Stamps coins banknotes are common interest amount collectors but on the other hand my collect other collectiables vintage wine and early soda bottles ,perfumes, board games ,vintage toys  varies medallions and badges, the list goes on. One of my most recent venture about 7 years ago was Diecast as a hobby and a collector ,this passion was stalled twice as I live in The Bahamas. At the early first stages of my collecting a shop in our famous Bay street carried the first known Diecast Collection which was shortened by the purchase of this entity by a clothing line that eventually closed out the Diecast section ,very few was purchased by myself as the featured Match box and Corgi diecast. Years later I got a glimpse of a new diecast that would put me on a path to rekindle a passion of collecting diecast from a Toy Land that eventually burned down and the property was then converted into a New Car Sales Lot. Once again short time of collecting at that point. As my Country progressed forward more shopping opportunities became available when the shopping malls became the ,new shopping hubs for many with a wide varies of shops and goods and services, along with hobby store and shops selling toys.  As an adult seeing toys reminded me of my pass venture to collect diecast once again. At this point in time my first born son encouraged me to collect more intensely as we would frequently shop at the mall, the hobby shops became my routine check points for collectibles diecast being MatchBox Corgi and the first Hot wheels that both me and my son's attention ,them having a large variety of castings with graphics and tracks and play stations for the Hot wheels cars. I recognized that the other diecast only offered just the diecast models but Hot wheels was on another level having more to offer as a toys then collectors items. As time passed I started to be fascinated with the weekend time at the mall just to add to my existing small acquired diecast, that has expanded in time as my son became interested in collecting also "it's not the same without the flame" became apart of me ,premium set became available in my region years later and this lead to the growth a my collecting experience .Old school classics became my passion in different scale models with introduction of the Gassers that got my full attention as being able to own a miniature collection of these mortified versation of actual diecast cars along with introductions of Americian muscle cars Fantasy cars ,Foriegn imports and other castings . Collector's collect what you like when you can.When Toys R Us closed out many of the hobby stores closed out also or very few carried diecast ,but having this passion I didn't give up I started with eBay in purchasing diecast and eventually I watch this  hobby then become a business or investment for many and present it's has not really changed they have become collectibles for adult collectors than toys for children. It's now up to my children to decide what they will be doing with the diecast colllection.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

InvestSmart Postal History